Friday, January 1, 2010

Photo One 'New Years Day' 365/1

I have joined the flickr group Edtech 365/2010. This is something I have wanted to do for a long time and I was motivated particularly by Shaun Woodz who showed some of his photos of 2009 through twitter. So this blog will showcase my photos of 2010.  I will be using a variety of cameras Nikon E5700, Canon Powershot G5, iPhone 3Gs and my new purchase today a pocket size Panasonic Lumix LZ10.
I have no particular theme in mind, I am just going to take photos of what I see during a day, pick the best one and post to Twitter, this blog and to Flickr
I will experiment with online photoediting tools and I if I have a series of photos that are just too good not to use I will experiment with online slideshows and Photo generators as well.

DAY ONE
Typical summer's sky in Auckland.

1 comment:

  1. Hi from another 365 blogger from the UK ..... brrr it's winter here!

    ReplyDelete